A Lifetime with Music
Are you looking for a way to engage your residents in a musical activity other than a weekly sing-along?
Are you a care partner of a loved one with the early stages of a neurodegenerative disease who is struggling to connect with them at home?
Do your residents or loved ones enjoy music, but you are unsure how to use music with them?
A Lifetime With Music is a targeted music enrichment program designed by board certified music therapists to empower care partners and activity staff to use music to connect, engage, reminiscence and move.
The program includes:
• A curated list of targeted music activities designed by a master’s level MT-BC
• A variety of activities to address language, memory, reminiscence, cognitive and physical exercise
• Visuals and videos with instructions on how to create a multisensory experience
• Easy directions and prompts on running each activity including adaptations for varying levels of need
• Easy to use program available at your convenience
• Content updates weekly
• Every week includes music from a variety of decades and genres
• Options for use with groups or individuals
• BONUS one-time 30-minute consult with MT-BC following feedback survey (survey will include days/times they are available)
This program is intended for private use only. Viewing this program outside of the home or facility is strictly prohibited.
Want to try it out? Sign-up here for a free sample.